- 2 banana, ripped
- ¾ cup sugar, or 1 cup depending on sweetness of banana
- ½ cup oil or butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour or 180 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder – optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds – optional
- 3 tbsp walnut
- 1/4 cup Raisin (optional)
- Pinch of salt - Optional
Egg-less Banana bread was light, soft, moist and perfect for a vegan and egg free banana bread.
Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease a Mould or Baking Tray with oil and dust with flour. Set aside.
Making Banana Bread Batter:
In a Blender add 2 ripped bananas and cut them into pieces. also add 3/4 cup sugar, 1/2 cup oil, 1/4 cup milk, 1tsp vanilla extract.
Sieve the 1.5 cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, directly in the bowl combine all the dry ingredients with the banana puree.
Fold the sieved flour really well. This folding step is important as you want the whole bread mixture to be one and mixed evenly.
Lastly add walnut, sunflower seeds (optional), raisin (optional) and fold gently.
Baking Banana Bread:
place the tray or loaf pan into preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
1. Sweetness of the bread can be adjusted as per your preferences.