- 10 bread slice (brown bread or white bread)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Chicken Stuffing
- Cooking oil for shallow frying
- For chicken stuffing:
- 1 cup boiled & shredded chicken
- 1 shredded carrots
- Capsicum (chopped) 1
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 3 to 4 stems of spring onion (white and green portion kept separately)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 2 green chilies sliced
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- (optional) Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- 5 tablespoon cooking oil
Bread Chicken Spring Rolls are an easy way out to make a quick snack. For craving something lighter, something with fresh vegetables and bright flavors.
This home-made version is so much better. They come out crunchy and not oily at all. And the filling is delicious too.!!!
For Chicken Stuffing :
Heat oil in a saucepan and fry garlic & ginger for few seconds. When the color changes slightly changed add white spring onion and green chilies. Fry for sometime.
Add boiled chicken, black pepper powder, and salt.
Now add carrot, capsicum, cabbage, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and green portion of spring onion. Stir well on high heat for 30 seconds. Remove in a bowl and set aside till it cools.