- 2 springs Curry leaves(chopped)
- 1/2 bunch Coriander leaves(chopped)
- to taste Salt
- 1 teaspoons Chilly paste
- 1/2 teaspoons Pepper corn powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Ginger/garlic paste
- to fry Oil
- 3 teaspoons All purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons. Corn starch
- 1 numbers. cauliflower (medium size)
Gobi 65 or Cauliflower 65 cooked the restaurant style is truly tempting and enticing. Blanched cauliflower florets nicely coated with a spiced batter and deep fried twice to give that zest and crunchiness. Gobi 65 is a popular appetizer or starter.
Take a bowl add salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, chopped coriander, chopped curry leaves, red chilly paste, pepper powder, all purpose flour, corn starch.
Add water mix it like a thick batter, pour this batter on to the cauliflower, coat with the mixture to the cauliflower and deep fry them twice.
Green chilly and curry leaves also deep fried along with cauliflower, then serve this hot.