- to fry. Oil
- 2 teaspoons Cornflour
- 4-5 numbers. Curry leaves-chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ginger/garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoons. Ginger-chopped
- 1 teaspoons. Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp each teaspoons. Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp each teaspoons. pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp each teaspoons. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp each teaspoons. Salt
- 1 numbers. Egg
- 2-3 drops. Red color(optional)
- 2 lbs. Chicken-dark meat(boneless thigh meat)
- 4-5 numbers. Green chili
- 1/2 bunch Coriander leaves (chopped)
Chicken 65, wow! Its one of those popular dishes prepared in most of the dhabas and restaurants.Chicken 65 is a spicy, red, deep fried chicken chunks usually served as quick appetizer accompanied by onion slices, slit green chilies and lemon wedges.
Heat oil in a frying wok or kadhai-Add chicken pieces few at a time(Do not crowd the kadhai) and fry until lightly golden brown-Drain and remove on a paper towel.
To make the sauce:-This does not need to be very salty-so control salt Heat 2-3 tsp oil in a pan-Add cumin, add the chopped ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant-Add chopped chilies, curry leaves,1 tsp ginger/garlic paste, remaining pepper powder, chili powder, salt,chili/garlic paste, red color and mix-Cook for a few minutes .
Add a little water and then add chicken to this paste and toss lightly-Stir in the coriander leaves and serve this recipe.