- 1/2 kg ( cut into very small pieces) Boneless chicken
- 2 medium Onion paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- pinch of red food color
- 1 tsp Ginger/garlic paste
- paste 1/2 tsp Green chili
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- ( fenugreek leave) 1 tsp Dry kasoori Methi
- Almonds 6 to 7 and yogurt 1tbsp ( make a smooth fine paste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- to taste Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Coriander leave for garnishing
There are many recipes available for a basic chicken but there is a very versatile recipe . I personally made it many times and whenever someone taste feels like have eaten something new saying “WOW so Delicious”…. Give a try in your kitchen one of the best chicken recipe and give comments & likes i m sure you will definitely like it.
Now add the chicken ,ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste , salt and stir to mix it very well.( cooked for 2 minutes).
After then add red chilli powder , black pepper powder, pinch of red food color and cooked for 10 minutes on medium flame till all the ingredients are combined & oil starts separating at the edges of the pan.
Now add the dry kasoori methi, (almond and yogurt paste) and stir very well .
Finally add lemon juice and cook for 3-4 minutes till little dries up.
Garnish with coriander leave.
Serve hot with Plain Roti or Bread Naan as liked.