- For cooking chicken:
- Boneless chicken cut into small cubes 250 grams
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Soya sauce –1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- salt 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- Other Ingredients:
- 2 EGGS
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 very finely chopped capsicum( red, green, yellow or only take green)
- 1 Onion
- 1 carrot (optional) finely chpped
- Cabbage - ½ cup (finely chopped
- Spring onion greens chopped 6-7 stalks
- chicken cube or chicken powder 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp white or black pepper powder
- Soya sauce –1 tsp
- 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup boiled rice 90% cooked with salt
Chicken Fried Rice is one of the best weeknight dinners around! It’s a homemade version of my favourite take-out classic.
The whole family will love this protein packed, hearty chicken and white or brown rice combo.his chicken fried rice will easily become one of your go-to dinners! It’s easy, it calls for basic ingredients, it’s hearty and filling and it’s perfectly flavorful.It’s also an easy recipe to customise and swap out with another protein and you could even add in other vegetables.
- Sesame oil – this oil is very strong and a little goes a long way. This ingredient adds lots of flavor to this dish.
- Green onions – feel free to add more green onions to taste.
- Garlic – only use fresh garlic here for best flavor.
- Low-sodium soy sauce – if you have regular sodium soy sauce that will work too, just start with 2 tsp and add more if needed.
Firstly, cook the rice by adding sufficient water in a cooking vessel and rest it aside
Making of chicken:
Take the chicken in a bowl. Add salt, black pepper powder, corn starch, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and vinegar.
Mix well, marinate the chicken for half an hour.
In a wok, add a tbsp of oil, add marinated chicken, mix, saute and cook until chicken tenders.
Making of chicken fried rice:
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add 1 whole red chili, 1 tsp chopped ginger 1 tsp chopped garlic, mix and saute well.
After 2 minutes add chopped capsicum, chopped carrots, chopped onion, chopped cabbage mix and saute well for 5 -7 minutes.
Add cooked chicken strips and saute for a minute.
Into it add cooked rice and mix well. Saute for two to three minutes.
Add chicken powder, red chilli powder, white pepper powder and mix well. Saute for two to three minutes.