- 250 gm chicken breast, cubed and boiled
- 3 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 tsp oil/melted butter
- 3 tbsp Coriander leaves(chopped)
- 1 tbsp Mint leaves (chopped)
- 2 Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes (for extra spice, optional)
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Carrots
- Green capsicum 1 cut into very small pcs
- French beans 10-12 cut into very small pcs
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 egg, for coating
- breadcrumbs, for coating
- oil for frying
These are a quick fix kind of kabab/cutlet which tastes amazing on its own or in a wrap. A perfect starter to any meal, can be served with ketchup or any spicy dip/chutney.
Heat the 1 tsp oil or butter in a pan and then put cumin seeds, curry leaves .
Add all vegetables ( like carrot,capsicum and french beans) saute properly.
Now add salt,black pepper, ginger garlic paste and green chilies, keep it on medium flame for 1 minutes.
Then add boiled shredded chicken and mashed potato.mix it very well.
turn off the flame.
Now add green coriander leaves,mint leaves,bread crumb and corn flour powder.Mix everything well and give it a taste. Adjust salt/spice if needed.
Shape round flattened patties out of the mixture. Dip each one in some beaten egg then in breadcrumbs.
Dip fry on both sides until golden and crispy.
Drain onto kitchen towels and serve with a ketchup .