- Samosa patti/sheets 12-14 (you will need for each 2 pattice)
- Paste of 2 tbsp flour and water to cover the box patties
- Boneless chicken 300 gm ( cut into very small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 1 tsp Red chili sauce
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Crushed red chili pepper 1/2 tsp
- to taste Salt
- 1 Green capsicum( chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger/garlic paste
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Chicken tikka masala
- for frying Oil
Pizza Parcels are delicious snack made using samosa sheets .Chicken pizza parcels are crisp from out filled with yummy creamy chicken filling.These are best enjoyed when they are served hot. You can make any fillings of your choice but the filling should not be very wet else the patties will turn soggy.
Take a bowl put chicken, ginger garlic paste,salt and chicken tikka masala, stir it well till the chicken gets properly marinated.
Now take a pan put 1-2 tbsp oil then add the marinated chicken.cook it for 2 minutes.
Now add green capsicum,pizza sauce,black pepper and red chili sauce saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add shredded cheese stir it well for 1 minute.Turn off the flame.
Cool mixture and add coriander leave.
Place 2 samosa patti on one an other cross wise. Put mixture in center and wrap it alternately.
Add the paste on each strip so that it sticks to the patties.
Repeat the same for all Cross pizza patties .
Once you have filled them you can freeze it to fry for later.
Or fry them straight away.For frying you will need some oil to deep fry .Heat oil in a kadhai/pan.Fry the Box patties on both sides till golden brown and crisp.
Remove the excess oil on a kitchen towel.
Serve hot with any dip or Ketchup.