- Chikoo : 4 medium
- Milk 1 cup
- (optional) Sugar - 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup Crushed ice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
Chikoo Milkshake is a milkshake recipe made using chikoo, milk and vanilla ice cream. This beverage recipe is also a healthy option for kids and you can also give them in breakfast.
Few Health benefits of Chikku or Chikoo :
- Chikoo is naturally sweet due to natural sugar fructose and sucrose and hence its energetic too.
- This fruit is one of the cheapest fruits available in India. Everyone can afford this delicious healthy fruit.
- It has natural dietary fiber and roughage that helps improving tummy health and fight with constipation and other digestion related problems.
- Chikku is consider to be good for lactating mother due to essential nutrients and carbohydrate. It helps in pregnancy by overcoming nausea and dizziness.
- This fruit has a lot of minerals including calcium, iron and phosphorous. Hence its good for bones and helps in strengthening them.
Remove the skin of Chikoo properly.
Cut the chikkos in quarters and remove the seeds.
Put chikku in a juicer or mixer and add milk. Add sugar if you feel the chikoo are not too sweet.
Add a drop of vanilla essence. Alternatively you can add vanilla ice cream too.
Blitz into smooth milkshake. Open the jar and add ice cubes. Blitz again.