- 3-4 Boiled and Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 medium Onions chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic crashed
- 2 Green chilies (chopped)
- 1 medium Grated Carrots
- (Boiled slightly smashed) 1/4 cup Peas
- 3 tbsp Capsicum (chopped)
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Powder/Flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Bread crumb
- Fresh coriander leaves
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp mix with 1/2 cup water
- Plain corn flakes ground into powder 1/2 cup
Add the all vegetables like grated carrot, green peas, capsicum and fry it for a while until slightly tender, you can also use any vegetables of your choice. Add in salt, black pepper, red chilly flakes & lime juice.
Next goes in the mashed potatoes and give every thing a good mixed, check for salt if needed cooked this mixture for a minute switch off the flame add the bread crumbs also add fresh coriander and mixed it well.
Take 2-3 tbsp mixture in hand shaped them into round or oval as you like keep doing this for all of them.
Deep them into the all purpose flour solution immediately coat them with the corn flakes powder.
Heat sufficient oil for deep frying and lower them in hot oil, fry them for 2-3 min. or until they are golden brown in color. Remove them on a kitchen towel or tissue paper.
Serve HOT with a tomato ketchup or chutney & ENJOY.
Plz. leave your comment if you like it and also try it in your Kitchen.