- ½ kg Thinly chop mince meat (Keema)
- 1 tsp Ginger/garlic paste
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 4 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 4 thinly chopped Green chili
- 4 tbsp Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Chappli kabab masala
- 1 Egg
- To fry Oil
“Kabab” is the most famous dish of Arab and has entered into our tradition since a long time ago. It has various types to amuse your sense of taste. “Kababs” that are made by raw mincemeat are very delicious and you can serve them to your guests at home.
Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
Now make circle flat shape kebabs with your hands. Then pour oil in the frying pan and fry them. Serve with mint sauce and fresh salad.