- 250 gm. Bhindi
- 2-3 table spoon. Oil
- 1 pinch Hing
- 1/2 tea spoon. Cumin seeds
- less than 1/4 tea spoon. Turmeric powder
- 1 tea spoon. Coriander Powder
- 1 tea spoon. Sounf Powder
- 1/6 tea spoon Red chili powder
- less than 1/4 tea spoon. Garam masala powder
- 1/4 tea spoon Amchoor ( Dry mango) Powder
- 4 ( cut it in 2 parts) Green chili
- 1 table spoon (finely chopped) Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 tea spoon (according to the taste) Salt
You can cook Bhindi (Lady Finger) in many ways. Adults or Children everyone likes to eat this vegetable. Bhindi Masala is one of the best recipes made with Lady Finger. Would you like to cook Masala Bhindi at home and eat it ?
Cut the stems from the top and small thin piece from the bottom. Cut the lady fingers from the middle and divide the same into two parts. Cut all the other in the same manner.
Take a pan and heat some oil in it. Keep the flame on low and put cumin seeds, hing in it and fry until Brown .
Now add turmeric powder, sounf powder, coriander powder, and lady fingers in the pan and mix it well with the masala.
Put red chili powder, amchoor powder, salt and garam masala in the pan and mix it well with the lady fingers. Stir the masala continuosly for 2-3 minutes.
Then cover the pan with a lid and cook it for another 2 minutes. Open the lid and stir the recipe after every 1 minute for 5-6 minutes.
Your Bhindi Masala will get ready in 5-6 minutes.
Take out the dish in a serving bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve it with hot fresh chapatis or rice.