- Capsicum (chopped) 1
- Tomatoes (finely chopped) 2
- Potatoes (boiled and chopped) 2
- Samosa strip
- Peas (boiled & mashed) 1 cup
- Shredded chicken (boiled) 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
- oregano 1 tbsp
- Red chilies crushed 1 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp 1 tbsp
- Butter / olive oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Muffin cups 12/6 pcs
- 1 carrot (optional) finely chpped
In my pursuit of testing my muffin tins and trying new muffin recipes for kids, I tried this easy recipe with some vegetables and boiled chicken. These muffins made with samosa sheets are filled with seasoned veggies, sauce and cheese. I love that these are a perfect handheld snack or meal with a vegetarian or non-vegetarian option. It’s the perfect appetizer.
Pre-heat the oven to 180degree. Lightly mist 6 cups in a muffin tray with cooking spray or brush the oil and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine the boiled peas, capsicum, tomatoes, boiled potato, boiled and shredded chicken, salt, oregano, tomato ketchup, black pepper, crushed red chili, tamarind pulp and mixed together very well.
Now take a samosa sheet cut it from centre into two equal sheets